Royal Canin Maxi Adult 15kg
- Bone and Joint SupportMaxi Adult helps support large breed dogs’ bones and joints that are placed under increased stress.Digestive Tolerance
Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre.
Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
Royal Canin Maxi Junior dog food for puppies and young dogs of large breeds (26 – 44 kg) aged up to 15 months, with ActiFlora for balanced gut flora, with high quality and highly digestible protein
Large dogs experience a long growing phase during which they react very sensitively to feeding mistakes. Particularly an excessive supply of energy may lead to rapid growth and cause irreparable damage to their bone structure. A high energy diet must therefore be avoided during growth.
Royal Canin Maxi Junior dry dog food caters to the unique characteristics of growing dogs of large breeds (26 – 44 kg) up to 15 months of age.
- Harmonious growth: an appropriate ratio of protein and energy combined with a balanced supply of calcium and phosphorus support harmonious bone and muscle growth
- Healthy joints: chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine together with EPA and DHA support the bone and cartilage health of puppies from a young age
- Strengthening body defences: an exclusive complex of antioxidants (taurine, lutein, vitamins C and E) combined with mannan oligosaccharides contribute to a strengthening of the body’s natural defences
- Acti Flora: fosters a balanced gut flora and protects the intestinal walls through supply ofRoyal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food is a complete feed for adult large breed dogs (from 26 to 4 kg) over 15 months old. Active and sporty by nature, your dog needs an energy supply which matches up to their way of life, particularly if, like utility dogs, they are performing in extreme conditions. Royal Canin Maxi Adult helps provide your dog with the following benefits:Vitality SupportAdapted content of nutrients to help maintain vitality in large breed dogs facing the first signs of ageing. Contains an exclusive complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.