Royal Canin Feline Urinary S/0 Cat Food 1.5Kg
Founded by a veterinarian, Royal Canin has over 40 years experience in healthy nutrition. Our work with pet nutritionists, breeders, and veterinarians from around the world has provided us with knowledge about the specific nutritional requirements of cats. This knowledge has allowed us to formulate the optimal diet for your cat’s special needs.
- Supports Struvite Dissolution
- Increases urine volume to help decrease struvite and calcium oxalate levels
- Supports urinary health
- Reduced magnesium level
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Index® promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both
- struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Feline Urinary SO is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths.
Increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals.
Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine; RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones.